My Sweet Followers

Friday, October 21, 2022

Ice Skating Snowman

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created with a brand new clear stamp set by Dina Gerner from Ink n' Splatter. She's also the designer from Digi Doodle Studios that's retiring on October 31st. 

The clear stamp set is called "Snow Wonderful Snowmen" and I colored the Ice Skating Snowman. There is also a matching die set if you don't like to fuzzy cut. The image is colored with Promarkers. I used a lovely INS 6x6 paper pad called "Gentle Winter". Other items I used are red cardstock, circle punch, white gel pen, white foam cirlce for the top of his hat, white sequins, paper distresser and gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Winter Wonderland Challenge - Let it Snow
- I ♥ Promarkers - #521

No comments: