My Sweet Followers

Friday, November 1, 2019

Pumpkin Spice

Hey!

Oh my it's November already. I can't believe how fast the months fly by.

Here's a card I made using one of the new coffeinated images image from Digi Doodle Designs for the Fall/Winter 2019 Coffee Loving Blog Hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers. Also is Digi Doodle Studio Sponsor of this fun blog hop.



The image is called "Pumpkin Spice" and I coloured it using Promarkers. To create this card I used a gorgeous Coffee themed digi pack from HuckleBerry Hearts that was waiting for me to use. It goes perfect with this image and I love it. Other items I used are craft cardstock, walnut stain distress ink and a coffee sentiment from the TPC Studio Coffee Cafe clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Fall/Winter 2019

19 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love this adorable coffee pocket card! Great coloring!

VanessaB said...

very cute and fun fall coffee card :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute, I love the layout and the fun papers! I hope you have a great day!

Fikreta said...

its so sweet card!

New Creations said...

Fantastic and so girly!

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love that you've got her colored up in those pumpkin spice colors! Such a great layout design too!! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee card design. So beautiful.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great design!

Shelly said...

This is so cute and fun!

~amy~ said...

So CUTE! Love your coloring!

Kristina H said...

Such a lovely card!

Billie A said...

Cute image and papers.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable image and stunning design, I love this.

Tink said...

Fantastic Fall card!

Helen Gullett said...

Kitty, that is super adorable card. I love your coloring on that cute girl.

mamawcindy said...

So super cute, Love It!

Eagle Craftz said...

Great card !

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is an adorable card! :) Great job coloring.

Helen F. said...

Adorable image ~ she is darling! :-)