My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Little coffee project



Hey!

Here's a little project I made for my friend who loves coffee. I used and older image created by Heather Valentin. She's super cute. She's coloured using Promarkers.

It is a very simple project that I love to make. It keeps a few sachets of coffee, sugar, creamer and a cookie. It's always fun to make these little gifts. The papers are from a Coffee themed digi pack from HuckleBerry Hearts. Other items I used are craft cardstock, walnut stain distress ink and a coffee sentiment from the TPC Studio Coffee Cafe clear stamp set. the little circle with the coffee beans is made with a die cut that I punched out. I added a little clip to keep this project together and tied a little jute twine bow on it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Fall/Winter 2019
- Digi Choosday - wk45
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #11

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty little gift container! Your coloring is so beautiful on this!

Fikreta said...

oh love it!
so pretty!
now put it in envelope and send it to me :D
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a wonderful gift bag and filled with wonderful coffee treats too.

Billie A said...

Wonderful gift design and image.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!!!

New Creations said...

Such wonderful gift with yummy treats, love the cute girl!

Shelly said...

Oh, so fun and cute!