My Sweet Followers

Monday, November 11, 2019

Nutcracker Noelle


Hey!

Here's a ornament tag I made with a lovely Christmas digi from Digi Doodle Studios.

The image is called "Nutcracker Noelle" and I coloured her using Promarkers. The tag is made with a lovely ornament template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used a lovely Christmas paper that I had in my stash. I added gesso along the edge. I made a big bow out of satin ribbon and added it to the top of the ornamant. The silver part of the ornament I created using aluminum tape.
 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #117
- Morgans Artworld Challenge - #11
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #11 
The Corrosive Challenge - #11


5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW. This is jaw dropping, gob smacking gorgeous. What a great project you have created here. Absolutely smashing work.
Well done.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous creation, beautifully coloured, love how you have put everything together. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Challenge at Morgan's Artworld Challenge this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT

Kyla said...

So unique and beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Crafter's Icon said...

Gorgeous creation !! Thank you for entering in Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges
 Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon 

Judy V said...

Fab creation Kitty! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Judy DT