My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Fifi Bubbles


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. The theme is "Use Something Old" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments.

I got to play with this fun image called "Fifi Bubbles" and I coloured her using promarkers. The something old I used are the bottle tag (used in July), I changed it up a bit and I used an old Happy Birthday border die by Noor Design (2013). I used this tag for a foam bathe and body lotion Spa gifts.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- PIP Challenge - #1943
- Digi Choosday - wk44

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Aww how cute and what a super idea too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.