My Sweet Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Glitter Gulch Ghost Town



Hey!

Here's a card I made with a pocket and 2 little boxes. I used a fun Halloween image from Colour of Love called "Glitter Gulch Ghost Town".

I coloured this image with water colour paint and a water brush. It was the first time colouring an image solely with water colour paint. I love the results. For this card I used the following items; Black cardstock, 2 kinds of dp's, bat dies, spider die, black cat die, white gems, black ribbon, green ribbon, big rubber bat, 2 skeleton hands and white chalk ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Paper Shelter - #403
- Digi Choosday - wk43

2 comments:

Petra-loves-paper said...

Wat een spooky creatie maakte je, bedankt voor je deelname aan DigiChoosday challenge groetjes Petra

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow, this is so clever!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Hugs Susan