My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Sassy Sally


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. This month's theme is "Summer" and our sponsor is LeAnnsWorld101.


I got to play with this cute image called "Sassy Sally" and I coloured her using Promarkers. I have created this card two times before and I love the shape of it and the Palm tree die. I used kraft-, white-, brown-, green- and cream color cardstock, white gelpen, blue ink, walnut stain distress ink, cloud dies and mini sea shell dies.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LeAnnsWorld101 - #17
- A Perfect time to Craft - #08
- I Love Promarkers - #389
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #441

Our Top 3 Badge 

2 comments:

Lisa J said...

This is fabulous, love the scene you created. Lisa x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx