My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 19, 2019

Beatrice Teddy Bear

Hey!

Here's a card I'd like to share with you. I made it for my nieces 2nd birthday using a Digi Doodle Studios image called "Beatrice Teddy Bear".



I coloured the image using Promarkers. The card I created is called a pop up slider card. It's a simple card to make and it is fun seeing the image pop up when pulling the card from the notch. If you'd like to make it you can google it. The front of the card is a 10x15 card from an old card pack I had in my stash. It was a great one for this project. The sentiments are clear stamps from Deco Creations from the Action.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - #443
- WWODT Challenge - #8
- LPOCF - #112

3 comments:

Saphron said...

Oh this is adorable!! What a fun effect! Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Joy Wilson said...

Such an adorable teddy bear card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Gale said...

This is just an adorable birthday card Kitty! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/