My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Pretty in Plaits


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. It's themed "Flower Power" and our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up.

I got to play with this beautiful image called "Pretty in Plaits" and I coloured it using Promarkers.
To create this card I used the following items; white linen cardstock, pink cardstock, patterned paper,white cardstock, distress ink, doily, scalloped circle die, pink vinyl lace, grey satin ribbon and paper roses.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- All Dressed Up - #95

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card, nice colour palette and I like the shape. She's a beauty!
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog, good luck and I hope you are back soon.
Marilyn S

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kitty - this is such a pretty card and I love the flowers you've used around the edge which really accentuate the flowers on this girlie's hat!
Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up this time.
Hugs, Helen W x (DT)