My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 12, 2019

Koopa & Troopa Sea Turtles


Hey!

Here's a card I made with an image from the new Digi Doodle Studios "Summer Splash" release.

The image is called "Koopa & Troopa Sea Turtles" and I coloured them using Faber-Castell Polychromos. I created a little background with watercolour paint (blue, green, yellow). I used a blue linen card base and added a lovely water wave background. I had some lovely dies to go with this image sea shell border die, octopus die, fish die and a crab die. I added some googly eyes to the octopus and the crab. I added some transparent stones to create air bubbles and some sequins to add a little dark blue.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- The Paper Shelter - Summer Break Special Challenge
- PIP Challenge - #1932

No comments: