My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Rora Kay's Country Moon


Hey!

Here's a card I created using one of the gorgeous images from Heather Valentin's Colour of Love.

The image is called "Rora Kay's Country Moon" and I colored her using Promarkers. To create the cardbase I used pink linen cardstock and a lovely new die I bought this week. I love this card shape. The flower border die and dp are from Craft Sensations. The big white paper flowers are from my stash. I added distres ink to all edges of the papers and adhered flatback pearls on the flower border die cut.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODTC - #02
- Digi Choosday - wk8
- PIP Challenge - #1907
- A Gem of a Challenge - wk3
- Classic DT Challenge - #02

7 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Kitty.Fab pretty image and colours and your design is fabulous ;D

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the shape, colors, everything! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
Sandy DT

Jane Savage said...

Really pretty project!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Angie Scrapchild said...

So pretty!!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Angela DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

kReN said...

Lovely project! I follow you, do you follow me?
Follow me at:
kReN@afourthlife
https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Gale said...

Fabulous card Kitty. Great design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation, lovely image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Sherry DT/Admin for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/