My Sweet Followers

Friday, February 15, 2019

Peppermint Betty


Hey!

Herre's a card I'd like to share with you all. This card is made for January Progressive Challenge on the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook group.

The challenge runs from January 27th till February 20th. And the rules are No red, use 2 dp's, use 1 embellishment, use the image & sentiment.

January's image is called Peppermint Betty and I colored it using Promarkers. I have chosen the colors lime and pink. I love that combo. I used pink and green cardstock, 3 dp's from Michel R Designs and distressed the edges. I have matted the sentiment on 2 layers of cardstock and made it into a clip. Also used a lovely edge punch. The embellishment is made from 2 paper straws and a small white round leather lace.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #99
- Digi Choosday - wk7
- PIP Challenges - #1906
- I Love Promarkers - #377
- APTTSC - #2

3 comments:

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/02/wk-7-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Terri Winske said...

Vthis is a very unique card and beautifully created! Love the colors you chose and the lovely designer paper you used. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

Sheryl said...

Great design - love the colours! I think I need to check out these stamps.
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl xx