My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Kitty's Joy Ride



Hey!

I am so thrilled and excited to announce that I am February's Spotlight Designer over at Digi Doodle Studios. Dina made this awesome stamp of me on my chopper (Suzuki Intruder VS700 from 1986). The image is called "Kitty's Joy Ride" and you can find her in the store.

I made this card as I wanted to keep it for myself and hang it in a place where I can see it all the time. I love how it turned out. I colored the image using Promarkers and created also the background with clouds. The cardbase is pink linen cardstock, I added 3 pieces of designer papers, a heart border die cut, a chopper charm, tule ribbon, pink pearl chain, pink pin.

Dina and I did a questionaire. So if you want to get to know me a bit better you can read it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #377
- Digi Choosday - wk 6
- WWODTC - #01
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge - #02 
- Classic Design Team Challenge - #02

8 comments:

Lisa J said...

Congratulations on your Spotlight. It was nice to read all about you and your card using "Yourself" is fabulous. Lisa x

Gale said...

Fabulous card Kitty. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
~ DT Sherry x

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card and design, I love the digi image.
Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best wishes
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card Kitty! Love 'your' image!!
Hugs D xx

Julie Reed said...

Fabulous, that bike to coloured beautifully,thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
Julie DT x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a cool image and so nicely coloured too. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Arlene said...

Love it! So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
Arlene DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/