My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Enchanting Butterflies


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks challenge is themed Something that beginning with "L" and our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.

I got to play with this cute image called "Enchanted Butterflies" and colored it using Promarkers. I made a tag. My L stands for Lilac, Lavender and Lace. For this tag card I used; piece of a cardboard box, scraps of paper, page from a dictionary, lace, butterfly punch and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered :
TPS - #370

2 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Great card, Kitty...love the design!
Hugs D xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Another awesome tag Kitty and of course, I love the image and you have colored her beautifully. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter Challenge Number and/or Letters theme this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT