My Sweet Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2018

LSS - Sunshine Elf Buttercup and Lil Pine




Hey!

Here's a Christmas card I made using Lacy Sunshine's Elf Buttercup and Lil Pine by Heather Valentin.

I colored the image using Promarkers and added some 3D snow to the pine tree and the christmas ornaments. The card base is white linen cardstock, the background papers are all digital papers from Michele R. Designs and I added typex to all edges. Lol... Gesso takes to long to dry and I didn't want to wait. Typex works great. Dries super fast. The lantern is a die from Marianne Design, the icicle die is from Precious Marieke and the snowflakes are punches from Xcut.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Creative Fingers - #153

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this is an amazing elf scene - fabulous details. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)