My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween


Hey!

Happy Halloween to you all. Even though we don't celebrate this in my country I always decorate my living room and send Halloween cards to my family since my fathers passing on Halloween 2007. I can't believe it's 11 years.

Here's a stand and slide card I made using a fun image called "Amelia Curiosity" from Heather Valentin. These cards are so simple to make. I made one ages ago and thought it would be nice to let Amelia float on a piece of sturdy plastic from a embossing folder packaging. I added my favourite bats die cuts from a Cuttlebug cut & embos spider and bats set and I added the spider as if it is coming from inside the stand. The cardbase is made from purple cardstock and I used some pieces of scrap Halloween paper.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- WWODTC - #10

No comments: