My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

CCC - Breast Cancer Awareness



Hey!

It's the 3th of the month and that means a brand new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. This months theme is "Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness" and our sponsor is A Day For Daisies.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Tender Thoughts" and I colored it using Promarkers.  For this card I took a craft color card base and destressed the edges. I cut the image with a stitched square die, used 2 pieces of scrap designer papers and destressed the edges. To finish it al I added 3 punched and distressed butterflies and added little dots to the background of the image.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
I Love Promarkers - #369
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge - #400

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is such a stunning creation - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love 💖 Pro Markers I love your make big hugs Sharon DT xxx

Tip Top said...

Thanks for joining in with your lovely card at I Love Promarkers!