My Sweet Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2018

DDS - Dracula


 Hey!

Today I'd like to show you a slider card I made using one of the new release digi stamps from Digi Doodle Studios. There are so many lovely Halloween stamps in the shop.

The image is called "Dracula" and I colored him using Promarkers. I loved making this Tripple Tier Slider Card. Interactive cards are fun to make and always gives great respons from the recipient. I used 3 kinds of designer papers and the base is made with black cardstock. I used an old cut & embos die for the bats. added white ink to them and folde the wing a bit to give them more dimension.  I wrote the sentiment using white gelpen on a strip of scrap black cardstock and added faux stitching to the card for a more finished look.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Aud Sentiments - #214 Halloween/Fall Sentiment
- Oddball Art - Happy Horrors

1 comment:

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Wow... thats a really creepy scene. Love it.
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
Hugs, Tina – DT Leader
Oddball Challenge