My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Zinnia Owning FPP



Hey!

Here's a card I made using a lovely stamp called Zinnia Owning FPP and created by the one and only Heather Valentin (Artist for Lacy Sunshine Stamps). There are so many gorgeous Flower Pot Pretties available in the Lacy Sunshine Store.

The image is colored using Promarkers. I used an sketch that I have used to created a card like this one. I loved making this so I had to do it again. I used kraft and white cardstock, 4 dp's, butterfly punches, butterfly dies, happy birthday border die, leaves die, paper roses and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

GORGEOUS! SO GORGEOUS! I love what you have done with the card design, Kitty, and the beautifully bright, happy cards! LOVE IT!