My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Smile it's your birthday


Prize: 2 digi's

Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This time it was my turn to choose a theme and I went for "Add a charm". Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up.

I got to play with this lovely image called "Smile it's your birthday". It's colored with Promarkers and I thought I had a little camera charm in my stash but sadly I had already used it, so I went for a lovely high heel. Other items used for this card: white cardstock, 2 dp's, blue and pink cardstock, butterfly border die, doily edge punch, white satin ribbon, little blue button, white embroidery floss, little photo frame, feather, stitched circle die, stretchy lace, flower gems and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- All dressed up - #68
LPOCF - #56
Pink Gem Challenges - #192 Ribbon a/o Lace
- I Love Promarkers - #333

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Elaine

Nancy said...

You've created a beautiful card, Kitty! She's one of my favorite images!
It's great to see you joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Christine said...

Awww how cute is this sweet image super details & design lovely take on the Ribbon/Lace chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a fab card love the gorgeous design and that cute photo frame Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge this time Love and hugs Carole x DT

CraftyLyn said...

Fantastic card,love the cute image and the great little details,thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT

Rachael said...

This is a gorgeous card - I love what you have made with her! Thanks for joining us at all dressed up - hope to see you again soon and good luck!