My Sweet Followers

Monday, April 24, 2017

AviStarr Kokeshi


Hey!

Here's a card I made with a brand new Kokeshi image by the one and only Heather Valentin, artist and owner of Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

The image is called "AviStarr Kokeshi" and I colored her using Promarkers. I made this card using the same papers and sketch as I did before for another card. Love how this little girl turned out on this card. Items used: White linen cardstock, Deco Time designer cardstock, white vinyl lace, soft pink satin ribbon, Happy Birthday border die and walnut stain distress ink.

There is still time to enter the Shade of Spring challenge over at the Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #156
- The Corrosive Challenge - #4
- Inspiration Destination - #126

3 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Your card is so adorable. I love the shape and the design of your card. Lovely coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Your card is so beautiful! Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge.

Helen x