My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Clyde Spring

Prize: 4 digi images


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week Karen has chosen the theme "Flower Power".

I got to play with one of my favorite dragons called Clyde. This image is "Clyde Spring". It's colored with Promarkers. I added Clyde to a lovely digi background and I think it looks great with him. For this card I used white linen cardstock for the card base, 2 pieces of dp, yellow cardstock, square stitch die, daisy punch, circle punch and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- FabrikaFantasy - #8 Flowers Galore

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Kitty was a fab image awesome colouring. Love it.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Cute and fun card, wonderful coloring and accents. Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy.

Sue - Fabrika Fantasy DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Kitty, your colouring is fantastic! I love this card!!!