My Sweet Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Playful Dino Star Balloon




Hey!

Here's a star card I created using my favourite Dutch Doobadoo template. I got to play with a lovely image from Miss Daisy Stamps.

This time I used one of the fun dino's called "Playful Dino Star Balloon". I colored the image using promarkers. To create this card I used baby blue cardstock, star wrapping paper (I love this paper for cards), stars border die, distress ink and recycled corrugated paper from a package of cookies.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
LPOCF - #53
Create & Inspire - #60
Dream Valley Challenges - #151 Lots of Layers

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card Kitty!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hugs,
Kelly

N-Eva said...

Great card love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Tamie said...

I love these little dino's, simply fabulous layout, with awesome pattern paper. The stars are awesome with this image. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT