My Sweet Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Bird in cage


Hey!

It saddens me to say this is the last card I made for the Julia Spiri New Release DT.

Here's March release called "Bird in cage". I colored the image using Promarkers and some gel pens.

Items used: kraft card base, black cardstock, gears border die, mini gears die cuts, yellow roses, 3 dp's, distress ink, black satin ribbon bow and a bird in cage charm.

Don't forget you can still join the challenge on the Julia Spiri Blog.

I want to thank Julia Spiri for her wonderful inspiring images and the awesome DT for a fun time.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
LPOCF - #53
Create & Inspire #60

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Love the rich colors you used on this. The flowers and charm are a great finishing touch.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.