My Sweet Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

Lucky Lil Birdie


Hey,

Here's a good luck card I made using this months FTHS free stamp of the month 'Lucky Lil Birdie' with sketch #167.

The image is colored with Promarkers. For the cardbase I used white linen cardstock and I printed a free digital backgound that goes great with this image. I used my stitched square dies and some green cardstock. To finish the card I found a lovely Dutch sentiment that I stamped with cactus green Stazon and cut out with a stitched circle die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Imke said...

Wonderful card, Kitty - i like the green and white together !

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

Kathy said...

This is so pretty. I love the patterned paper you've used and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at FTHS.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Don’t forget that we have a monthly progressive challenge too!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a cute card Kitty! Perfect papers too!

Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

Hugs,
Kelly