My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cheers Alf


Prize: £10 voucher

Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Jacky has chosen the theme "Add a button or 2".

I got to play with Cheers Alf. I like that guy. I made the card for my brother in law who's having his 50th birthday this year. Always like to make cards ahead with no pressure of having to make a card.
For this card I used kraft cardstock, distress ink, circle punches, vintage buttons (from my grandma), digital sentiment and digital background paper.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #54

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great male card. Always so difficult so make. Elaine

Paddington fan said...

Fabulous male card, love how you coloured Alf and those vintage buttons are perfect,
Love Jacky x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT