My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

Spirit of Hibiscus


 Hey!

We are halfway the month so that means a new challenge at CCC Digi Creations. This fortnight the challenge is "Favorite Color Combo" and our sponsor is Aurora Wings.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Spirit of Hibiscus". I love Hibiscus flowers and got a few of these plants in my garden and enjoy them every year. Hope they'll bloom this year as good as they did last year. The image is colored with Pormarkers. One of my favorite color combo's is Pink & Green. In the eighties I was a big fan of a Dutch band called Doe Maar and this combo was their color combo too. The band stopped in 1984 and I was to young to go to their concert. Looking forward to go to a concert this year. Have to look for my fan buttons that I still got somewhere.

Well back to my card. I have cut out a circle and folded it in half. Added dp, lace, die cut, roses, pear string, butterflies and a sentiment. Made this card for my mom's birthday as she also loves Hibiscus.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- De Egel - #14 alles behalve rechthoek/vierkant

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love so pretty.

hugs
Tammi
CCC Digi Creations DT sister

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Prachtige kaart! Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge van de Egel.
Groetjes van Jacqueline