My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Little May


Hey!

Today I made this card using the cute Newsletter Freebie from Stamps by Julia Spiri. Isn't she cute?

The image is called "Little May" and I colored her with Promarkers. The card base is red cardstock, I reused some Kraft cardstock backing as a mat. The big red piece behind the image and the striped little strip are scraps. Always great to use the little left overs. I found a piece of ribbon with hearts in my stash and the Heart Border is designed by me with the Silhouette Studio Designer software. Love how that one turned out.

Join the Stamps by Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and feel free to join the "Love is in the Air" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Sisters of Craft - Feb. 2016
- LPOCF - #27
- Create & Inspire - #39
- Crafting from the Heart - #98
- Creative Fingers - #102
- Die Cuttin' Diva's - #252 Love

3 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft. Wendy DT x

Julia Spiri said...

Very beautiful! So cute! Sweet!
Hugs, Julia

Tamie said...

I love your fussy cutting and the image is adorable too. Loving your border of well. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #27.

Tamie DT