My Sweet Followers

Monday, February 1, 2016

Emma with Hair Dryer



Hey!

New month and that means a new challenge at CCC Digi Creations. This fortnight we have an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor is Pink Gem Designs.

I got to play with "Emma with Hair Dryer" and I made a card for my dear friend who is my hairdresser. The scissors background was found on the internet. I have cut the front of the square card in half, embossed a piece of black scrap paper and inked the raised part with white ink, matted the image on grey cardstock and adhered it with foam tape to the front.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Lisa J said...

Brilliant design and you did a great job with this fab image. Your hairdresser will treasure it! Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty, A beautiful project and image which you have coloured so beautifully.

Jade

Unknown said...

Awesome. You are so talented.