My Sweet Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fashion in Paris



Hey!

Today is a new release from Stamps by Julia Spiri. It's called "The Paris Collection"

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Fashion in Paris". It's colored with Promarkers (skin and hair) and Faber-Castell pencils (dress). I got the pencils for my birthday and it's the very first time using them. Only need some odorless turpentine the next time.
I made a background with the images that come with this gorgeous lady and only colored the added hearts.

Feel free to join the Love is in the Air challenge at the Stamps by Julia Spiri Challenge Blog. It still runs for a few days.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Creative Fingers - #102
- Crafting from the Heart - #98
- Create & Inspire - #39
- LPOCF - #27
- Sisters of Craft - Feb. 2016

1 comment:

Julia Spiri said...

Awesome card and amazing background! Pretty, Chic! Love this!
Hugs, Julia xx