My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Immortal Love



Hey!

Welcome to a new month and that means the SSD DT rotates and this month I will be creating cards/projects for Flashback Friday's and the Progressive Challenge on our Facebook page.

This months image for the Progressive challenge is "Immortal Love". (it will be soon available in the SSD shop). I colored the image with Promarkers. Edward needed a little vampire look so I added a thin line under his eyes and added the same color (heatwave) to his mouth. The image and the purple mat are cut outs with nestabilitie dies. I love the Twilight movies and I love the scene in the snow, so I decided to use a snow embossing folder with some vellum and adhered it to grey linen cardstock. I have some gorgeous dark grey vinyl lace laying around that I had to use and love how that turned out. Added a metal corner and a die cut (Joy Crafts 6002/0382).

Feel free to join the challenge. You can buy it shortly in the SSD shop and get next month's progressive image free if you play along.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: