My Sweet Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Ice Capades



Hey!

There's a new challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Blog. The challenge is themed Ice Capades.

I got to play with this beautiful image called "Mushi's Christmas". It's colored with Promarkers. The card base is made with a template that I folded into a stand and I have used some lovely digital papers from 2 packs called Vintage Teal Frost and Winter Frost  by Michele R Designs. I used a snowflakes border die and a icicle border die. The snowflakes are made out of white felt and I adhered a big gem on it. On the ends of Mushi's feed I adhered jingle bells on top of the drawn ones.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #13 AG

1 comment:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Kitty. Love this image and all of your fabulous embellishments! Fabulous card!

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join, comment and add your link.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you back again in two weeks for the next one. Good luck in the drawings. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com