My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nurse Heather




Hey!

Today starts a brand new DTBST challenge at the SSD Blog. It's a Tic Tac Toe (pick 3 in a row) challenge and I love those. My Tic Tac Toe items are Die Cut (band aid), Circles (background), Glimmer & Shine (red parts on the nurse).

I wanted to make a get well soon card so I have chosen "Nurse Heather" and colored her with Promarkers and on top of the red parts I added red glitter gelpen. Of coarse I had to give her an earring. The cardbase is made out of white linen cardstock. The circles background I found on the internet. Love this pattern. On top of that I adhered a square out of red linen cardstock. I drew some faux stitching with a white gelpen. The band aid is a Quickutz die cut (QRS0325). The corners are rounded with a 1/2" Zutter Round it All punch.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Incy Wincy Designs - AG

2 comments:

Wil Frutsel said...

Een prachtige kaart Kitty, mooi gekleurd en top gedaan!!
xx Wilma

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kitty - very striking card and I'm sure it'll brighten a patient's day! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)