My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Get Well...




Hey!

Here's my card for the new challenge at CCC Digi Creations. The challenge is called "Digi/Not Quite Straight". Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

I got to play with this cute fella. I love this dragon. It is called "Clyde Get Well" I colored him with Promarkers. The card is made with a template from a Dutch brand. The cardstock is also from a Dutch brand. I adhered gauze under the image and made a bow from a piece of gauze. I used a red fine liner to make faux stitches along the edges of the base card. The little doctors bag I made myself en the little sentiment is Dutch for Get Well Soon.

Hope you'll join the challenge so you get the change to win 7 Bugaboo Stamps digi's of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #64 AG

1 comment:

Wil Frutsel said...

Een hele mooie grappige beterschapkaart Kitty, heel mooi gedaan!!
xx Wilma