My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Just Fold It



SSD - All Wrapped Up

Hey!

It's Thursday and that means a new DTBST Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. This week it's all about folds so "Fold It Up".

I created this card using this gorgeous image called "All Wrapped Up" She is colored with Promarkers. As the bows made me think of butterflies I had to use them on my card. The background paper is from the Digital Basic Vintage set by Michelle Designs. The butterly edge is a die cut, the letters on the little stairs are letter stickers and they spells hooray in Dutch (hoera).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #63 AG
- LPOCF - #11 AG

3 comments:

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Crafting from the heart!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tamie said...

Phenomenal creation and inspiration. I love the colors the steps and how you used this very cute image in the layout. It is truly wonderful. Thank you so much for playing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Tamie DT