My Sweet Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Movie gift card holder



Hey!

Last challenge I didn't get the chance to make a project, because my printer broke down. Still haven't got a new printer, but someone was so nice to print my image for the new Lacy Sunshine challenge. Challenge #58 is themed Monochromatic.

I got to play with this cute image called Reels of Film Rory. I colored her with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers. The items and colors used can be found in the recipe card above.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Cards2Create - #22 Geen vierķante kaart

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wat een mooie stoere kaart. Leuk dat je de filmstrip terug laat komen.

Groetjes Jane

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Ik vind de kaart supergaaf geworden!
Heel leuk gemaakt en superleuk idee zo'n gift card holder!

Balen dat je printer stuk is! Vooral met digi's.

Fijne avond nog.

Groetjes,

Natasja

Lia said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje Kitty, heel leuk gemaakt, leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge bij Cards2Create,
groetjes Lia