My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Birthday Cake Sassy



Hey!

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, themed Birthday.

I choose to work with Birthday Cake Sassy. Love this image, it's suitable for many occasions. I colored this lovely with Promarkers. I used some scrap papers to make this card. I have so much left overs that it's time to use them, so I will do that as often as I can. I never know where to store the scarps and the pile is getting bigger and bigger. You know that problem?

You can enter the challenge with any images. Just follow the challenge rules. If you win you get to choose some SSD images of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting from the heart - #59 AG

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Great use of your scraps of paper for the background. Perfectly coloured image too. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The heart. ValeryAnne. DT.