My Sweet Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Orchid Enchantress



 Hey!

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine and it's themed Tic-Tac-Toe (3 in a row).
I have chosen the Die Cuts - Lacy Sunshine Image - Pearls.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Orchid Enchantress" and she's colored with Promarkers. See the recipe card for all the colors. I made the card out of pastel yellow linen cardstock. Other items I used are pink vinyl lace, Marianne Designs Orchid die (COL1379), white and green cardstock, flatback pearls.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #60 AG
- LPOCF - #10 AG
- CAGIC - Tic Tac Toe (Die Cut - Pink - Pearls)

2 comments:

Barb said...

I just love this one.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck.
Rose DT x