My Sweet Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

White on White


Hey!

It's been a while since I created a card using white on white. Love how an image stands out.

This fortnight Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring The Corrosive Challenge which is themed "Splash of Color". I used a SSD image called "Don't open 'til Christmas". I colored her with Promarkers.
Items used: White linen cardbase, doily, vinyl lace, embossing folder, butterfly die cuts, pearls and a sentiment.

So join in this fun challenge to get the change to win some SSD digi's of your choice. You don't need to use SSD images to participate in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #44 Anything Goes


2 comments:

Regan said...

Gorgeous white on white card, Kitty! Love all the layers and texture! Gorgeously colored image too! Thanks to SSD for sponsoring us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan
DT Coordinator

Debbie said...

What a wonderful creation! I love the simplicity with that pop of color! I wish you the best of luck in our Corrosive Challenge!
DebbieM