My Sweet Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mug Card






 Hey!

Some wonderful news. I was asked if I wanted to become a part of a DT after winning a challenge. Didn't have to think long and hard so as of today I am DT member at CCC Digi Creations.
This fortnight's  sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and the challenge is "Digi/Stripes".


Here's my first creation. It's a mug card. The image is called Hot Cocoa Bear. I colored the cute bear with Promarkers. The striped background paper is one I found online, the stripes on the image were hand drawn. Inside the mug I stuck a sachet with Hot Chocolate powder. Who doesn't love hot cocoa. The little tags are clear stamp images and the tulle ribbon was laying in my stash. I added some blue gems and glitter to the image. To finish it all of I added a stickpin with a snowflake charm and a piece of blue feather.

So come and join the fun and add some stripes to your project.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Just Inspirational - Any Animal
- Sisters of Craft - Feb. Anything Goes (2/3)
- LPOCF - #4 Anything Goes (1/3)

2 comments:

Gill McCall said...

Cute card thanks for joining us in the Sisters of Craft monthly challenge, good luck Gill DT

Michelle said...

This is a fantastic card. This layout is so neat. I love that you can put something in the card. Thank You for joining us over at LIL patch of Crafty Friends.

Michelle (DT)