My Sweet Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sugar Plum Fairy Ethereal Enchantress


Hey!

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine and it's themed Winged Things.

I got to play with Lacy Sunshine's Sugar Plum Fairy Ethereal Enchantress. Love this image. I colored her with promarkers and used background papers from the Nutcracker Suite. On the internet I found a music sheet from the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. I had ballet slippers charm in my stash and added a metal corner and Dutch sentiment.

Hope you'll join the fun. If you use a Lacy Sunshine image for the challenge you'll get the next loyalty image for free.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- The Corrosive Challenge - #218 Things with Wings

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Soo sweet, Kitty! Love your coloring and the background papers are just perfect! xxD

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Kitty and I love the colours you used!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Debbie said...

Awahhh, love this, and the layout is perfect! Your papers are PERFECT too! Stinkin Cute! I wish you the best of luck in The Corrosive Challenge! Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us.
DebbieM - TCC DT