My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Maxi Skirt Momma Sassy


 
Hey!

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring two fun challenges. Come and join the fun in order to win lovely prizes.

C.R.A.F.T. - “Make your own Embellishments”
Creative Knockouts - “Flowers Galore”

I used this lovely image called Maxi Skirt Momma Sassy 1 from the March 2014 release. I colored her with promarkers and I made a fun side stepper card. The pink flowers I made with a flower punch and I also made a little angel pin.

Hope you get inspired to join the challenges. Good luck!!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- 613 Ave. Create - #69 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - Not Quite Straight
- The Craft Place - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh I love this image and adore how you colored it and made it pop with your lay out and all the flowers galore. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at Creative Knockouts.

carol said...

ooh pretty creation,
thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at CRAFT.
x Carol

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fabulous design and stunning card.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, I love the design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us a I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth.