My Sweet Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Pearls & Bling


Hey!

Happy Monday to you all! Start of a brand new week and a new challenge at Love to Create.

This weeks sponsors are The Stamping ChefFlourish with a Bling and our theme is Pearls & Bling.

I got to play with this lovely image called Culinary Claire from TSC. Isn't she gorgeous? I colored her with Promarkers and made an apron card. This card would also be great as an invitation. I added bling to the edges of the card and the middle strip of patterned paper and her little chef's hat. The rolling pin is a rubber stamp by an other brand i got. I added stretchy lace and a pearl string along the pocket and inside are two little tags .

Hope you will join our Pearl & Bling challenge to get the chance of winning some awesome prizes.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- I Love Promarkers - #216 Hats
- Sassy Cheryl - SMT #143
- Crafting from the Heart - #16 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is really naughty :P Love the image and everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is darling and I agree. . .naughty. :)
LOVE the bright colors. Gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!