My Sweet Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

 
 

Hey!

Happy Mother's Day! I wanted to show you all this card box that I made for my mom. Hope she likes it. It took me days to make, because I have a lot of pain in my hands. Finished the card today, so in time to give it to my mother tomorrow.

I made my own version and measured the card to be big enough to fit in an envelope. I used a lot of die cuts and punches, pearls and a Mother's Day digital sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- DSCC - #15 Moederdag
- Sassy Cheryl - SMT #144

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Wil Frutsel said...

Prachtig projectje heb je gemaakt voor de moederdag challenge, fijn dat je meedoet bij DSCC, veel succes.
liefs Wilma

Sassy Cheryl said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well! Hope you had an amazing day.
This is a beautiful box card. I just love it.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

Kate said...

Gorgeous creation - who wouldn't love this for Mother's Day !!!