My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 6, 2013

Poinsettia


Hey!

Today I had to rest because of all the action from the last days. My body needs to rest so time to make some Christmas cards. Want to send them out soon.

This card is made with sketch #45 from i {heart} sketches. I made it into a square card. The Poinsettia image is a freebie from Beccy Muir that I colored with promarkers and in the middle I added some gold stickles. All cardstock used is linen cardstock.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- i {heart} sketches - sketch #45
- Beccy's Place - December Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Malika said...

Very nice card

malika

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, thanks for playing along this week in our sketch challenge at FTH.

Beccy said...

Well done Kitty, your card is awesome! I love the red, black and white colour scheme and I love how you added the faux stitching around the edges of the cardstock. You did a great job with the poinsettia image, I really like how you cut it out and popped it up. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy