My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Winter


Hey!

Today I made this card with this years last sketch from i {heart} sketches.

I used a lovely old digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl. I colored the image with promarkers used linen cardstock in the colors white (card base), dark blue and grey. I embossed a piece of vellum with a lovely snowflakes and hearts embossing folder and I addes some gems.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl's - SMT #134
i {heart} sketches - Sketch #47
- Crafting from the Heart - #2 Anything Goes
- Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog - #196 Favorite Sassy Cheryl Project 2013

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 comments:

Malika said...

Very nice card

malika

Sassy Cheryl said...

One of my favorite images and it's even more beautiful today!
Thanks for playing in the Favorite 2013 pick and the SMT fun!

Anonymous said...

THis is such a cute project! Love that little guy and such a great take on the sketch! THanks for joining the FTHS sketch challenge this week!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Great card, thank you for joining in with our 2nd challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Erin (DT and Co Owner) x
https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftingfromtheheart

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful!!! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Hugs, Karen

Stephanie said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing At FTH.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful image...I have that one and will have to color it up...Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges! joann