My Sweet Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Alarm Clock Easel Card




Hey!

This is one my last card for 2013.

The card pattern is from Annette's Creafarm. The cardbase is white linen cardstock. I made a die cut out of grey linen cardstock with a Marianne Design die to create the dial of the clock. Flowers were made with EK Succes Daisy punches in two sizes, underneath I adhered feathers on both sides of the flower arrangement. Every number on the dial has a little pearl and on the handle of the alarm clock I attached a 2014 charm with a pease of ribbon. The sentiment came from the internet, that I found with google.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Cards & Scraps - #199 Use 2014

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Malika said...

I love the clock, so nice

malika

Ellen said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cards & Scrap.