My Sweet Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bon Voyage...


Hey!

Today I made a Bon Voyage card for my sweet friend who's leaving for France tomorrow.

This card is typical like she is. She loves France and it's her second home.

I found a great die of France and used the Eiffel Tower die and a charm and a ribbon with the colors of our Dutch flag and it can be used as a French flag also. The image is an older one from Magnolia (Bon Voyage) and I colored it with promarkers. Love the wide white lace. It's one of my favorites at the moment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- MDU - #212 Lovely Lace
- Time for Magnolia Challenge - #25 Anything Goes
- Sassy Cheryl - SMT #129

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Thank you so much for joining us in the fun with the lovely lace challenge at MDUC this week.
hugs...........

Janne said...

Nice card! Lovely lace.Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
Hug, Janne

Christa said...

Your card is very beautiful , Kitty. Thank you for joining us at TFM this time. Christa.

Sassy Cheryl said...

How darling!!! I wanna go too!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!