My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

100% Wicked



Hey!

This week SSD is sponsoring the Feeling Sketchy challengeThrough the purple haze challenge.


As I am this months guest designer for SSD I can play allong to make examples for the sponsored challenges.


I combined the two challenges by using the "sketch" and the "challenge Book, Film or Song".


I love the musicalfilm "The Wizard of Oz" ever since I was a little girl. I loved to watch the one with Judy Garland and ofcourse the version with my idol Michael Jackson. Always was so fasinated with the "Wicked Witch of the West with her green face". 


I used a lovely SSD image and colored her with promarkers. This witch is a lot less scary than the real wicked witch. Like this sexy witch. Great for up comming Halloween.


Feel free to leave a comment.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Hugs,

Kitty

6 comments:

DebR said...

This is so neat looking!
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

butterfly dream cards said...

Wonderful what a lovely card...

fiona DT
TTPH

Michelle said...

Stunning card Kitty - your colouring is fab! Your Sassy Sister Michelle.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Kitty! What a fab card! Love your coloring especially the green skin tone! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Dani art 4 U said...

Love the witch thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy xo