My Sweet Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pink Ribbon Sassy


Hey!

September is comming to an end now and so is my term as guest designer for Sassy Studio Designs. Time flies when you're having fun. 


I have just posted my last project. As October is breast cancer month in our country, (don't know if it's world wide) I decided to make a Pink Ribbon card with Pink Ribbon Sassy for the last two challenges.


- Glitter n Sparkle - Add Metal

- Hobbycutz - Lace & Pearls

I truly loved being a guest designer and loved working with such an inspirational and talented team. Thanks DT for your warm welcome and all your lovely comments on my projects.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Hugs,

Kitty

2 comments:

theCook said...

Love the flower lace circle!!! Thanks for playing with us at hobbycutz challenge!

craftygranny said...

This is gorgeous . Lovely colours. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle .
hugs trisha xx